Friday, April 15, 2011

No Cook Banana Pudding Pie and Disney ADR's

For those of you that aren't Disney obsessed like I am ADR's are advanced dining resservations for the Walt Disney World Resort. When you stay on their property you are allowed to book your dining ressies 180 days in advance. My window opened today. OMG! I have never been so frustrated in my life! It used to be you could go on at midnight of your window and make your ressies. That's not the case anymore. So I get up at 6am. The system was still saying the wrong number of days. Then it would let me in and show me the ressie times but ask for me to sign in and kick me out. Then I choose the time at CRT and it was asking for me to pay even though we have the dining plan. It wasn't asking for a card to hold it. It was asking for payment. Then I get this note: Error 500 - Server Error. I have never been more frustrated in my life. I called WDW and the cast member was very nice considering I am so crabby!

So here's my dining ressies for our October trip:
October 12th QS at Kona Island for Sushi
October 13th  BBB 12pm for my DD's birthday(princess makeover) Wolfgang Pucks lunch QS MNSSHP Cinderella's Royal Table  5:20pm
Ocotber 14th  Sci Fi 12:20 PM Cape May 5:50PM
October 15th Tusker House 9:05AM Flame Tree for Dinner
October 16th QS at POP and off to the Dream

On to the food! Last night we had popcorn shrimp and sweet potato fries. It was part of a dinner deal at our grocery store. I bought two bags of fish or shrimp and got free tartar sauce and sweet potato fries. For dessert I made my no bake banana pie.


No Bake Banana Pudding Pie
1 Nilla Wafer ready made pie crust
1 container Fat Free Cool Whip
1 small box Jello instant banana pudding
2 bananas
2 cups fat free milk

Make the pudding per box directions. It's two cups of milk to one small box of pudding. Chop two bananas and place in bottom of pie crust. Pour the pudding over and put in the fridge for 5 minutes til set. Once set top with Cool whip. May garnish with additional bananas but dip them in lemon juice first so they won't turn brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment