Monday, April 25, 2011

Last Day of Easter Vacation! Say it Isn't So!


I am trying to savor every last bit out of my last day off on Easter vacation. I work at my girls' school and had Easter vacation off with them. The only down side being I don't get paid for said vacation. I am considered part time/seasonal. I am working through the summer and plan on taking two weeks off in October to go to Disney and on another DCL cruise.

Today there was a really good Groupon for the Body Shop. I purchased this one when they offered this before and they had a deal buy 3 get two free which I am hoping they have again. The Groupon was $20 for $45 worth of products. http://www.groupon.com/r/uu1531594.

I am not sure when my shopping day is going to be this week so I am going to use up my stockpile of ham from yesterday. I froze my ham bone and will be making semi-homemade scalloped potatoes with ham tonight for dinner. I plan on making some one lb packets of ham in baggies so I can just pull out and use them when I need it.


So here is my menu plan for the week:
scalloped potatoes tonight
split pea soup with the ham bone
salmon burgers with french fries and a sauce for the burgers
mac and cheese (normally I make my own but I got some Kraft home style ones for free)
breakfast for dinner Denver omelets

No comments:

Post a Comment