I promised my kids I would take them shopping tonight after I get home from work but I will be coming home to make dinner first. I am making Asian noodles and chicken tonight. Here is the recipe I saw on myrecipes.com.
- 1 tablespoon dark sesame oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon grated peeled fresh ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups chopped roasted skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 teaspoons sambal oelek (ground fresh chile paste) I used 1
- 1 (6.75-ounce) package thin rice sticks (rice-flour noodles) I am using linguini
- 2 tablespoons chopped dry-roasted peanuts
- 1. Heat 2 teaspoons oil in a small skillet over medium-high heat. Add ginger and garlic to pan; cook 45 seconds, stirring constantly. Place in a large bowl. Stir in remaining 1 teaspoon oil, chicken, and next 6 ingredients (through sambal).
- 2. Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain and rinse under cold water; drain. Cut noodles into smaller pieces. Add noodles to bowl; toss well to coat. Sprinkle with peanuts