Saturday, April 23, 2011

Cheeseburger Flat Bread Melts and Kung Pao Shrimp for Dinner Today

Last night I made Kevin and Amanda's Cheeseburger Flat Bread Melts. I went to see "Water for Elephants" and got home around 4PM. I needed something quick an had been planning on making this one all week:
http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/new-recipes/cheeseburger-flatbread-melts.html.  We thought it was good but I might make more next time. Also I might use half a pack of onion soup mix.

We have a great budget community on the disboards.com and share recipes with each other. It is great when you want new ideas! This is where I found Kevin and Amanda's blog.

You fold the flatbread over.

I mentioned we went to see "Water for Elephants" yesterday. It was great except for all the senior citizens we had in the theater. My girlfriends and I were the only 3 under 40 in the place. I had to turn around and tell people to shut up a few times. Honestly, this group was worse acting than the "Twilight" fans. The movie was great and now I have to read the book. I do everything half backwards!
my free poster
This morning I am up at the crack of dawn and am going to the grocery store. My hubby works third shift starting tonight and all this week. I can double 10 coupons up to a buck and I am going to get 10 things for free or close to it.

I got my Nutty Guys Groupon nuts and candy yesterday. The only thing I didn't like was all my chocolate was stuck together. Seems to me like they need a better way of shipping.

For dinner tonight I made a stir fry with what I had on hand. I had ready cooked shrimp carrots, green beans, onions, but no celery. I also had a Kung Pao sauce I got on clearance.

Kung Pao shrimp minus the peanuts


No comments:

Post a Comment