Monday, May 9, 2011

Mole' Spice Rubbed Grilled Pork Chops

I recently ordered some spices from the Milford Spice company with my Groupon. One of them was a mole' rub. I had seen this recipe on myrecipes.com if you would like to make the spice rub from scratch.
mole' spiced pork chops
  • 1 tablespoon brown sugar
  • 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
  • 1 teaspoon ground cumin
  • 1 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa powder
  • 1 teaspoon ground chipotle chile peppers
  • 1/2 teaspoon salt
  • 4 (6-ounce) bone-in center-cut pork chops (about 1/2 inch thick)
  • Cooking spray
I rubbed the spice in and let it set covered with plastic wrap in my fridge for a few hours. My hubby grilled our pork chops outside but you can do so indoors for about 3 minutes per side. I used thinner loin chops.

No comments:

Post a Comment