Saturday, May 21, 2011

Crock Pot BBQ Ribs For My Armegeddon Meal

All this talk about the end of the world is making me hungry! I did plan on going for a walk today. Really I did! However, it's raining out. My oldest is still intent on going to a soccer game this afternoon. I spent the majority of this morning doing the weekly cleaning I neglect when I work all week.

Today I am making crock pot BBQ ribs. This recipe is very easy and the ribs are fall off the bone tender when you come back home.


Crock Pot BBQ Ribs

1 slab of pork ribs
1 TBSP garlic salt
one onion
1/2 c water
BBQ sauce of your choice. We like Sweet Baby Rays

Cut ribs between the bone. I like to cut them into two boned sections. Lay in crock pot. Add water. Season the ribs with the garlic salt. Squeeze the onion inbetween the ribs in the pot. Let cook on high for 4 hours or low for 8. During the last hour drain out water and add the BBQ sauce making sure all the ribs get coated. Remove from crock pot and add additional sauce if need be.

No comments:

Post a Comment