Friday, May 20, 2011

Groupon Friday and the new POTC 4 Movie

Just call me crazy! My hubby and I went to see the new "Pirates of the Caribbean 4: On Stranger Tides" this A.M. at 12 in the morning. It was a good movie but not my favorite out of the whole series. There are elements I like in the new story like the new love story between Penolope Cruise and Jack Sparrow and the addition of those mythical vixens the mermaids. Of course who doesn't love Johnny Depp? The theater I went to was a bit dated and the seats were way too uncomfortable to sit in for the two hour duration. My heart broke for this heavier woman. She went to sit in a love seat style seat and the arm broke off.
the huge lobby poster
I ordered a take home pizza from Papa Murphys. You get a huge pizza for not a lot of money. I then went to bed for a few hours last night before the movie and got about 3 hours sleep and another few hours this morning before I had to get up at 6 AM and go to work. I have a feeling I will be taking a cat nap in the recliner later today before I have to return to work.

Lunch today is on a Gropon for Quiznos. For $26 we get a punch card for eight regular subs. This should last us throughout the summer. Tonight my hubby and I are going to Milwaukee Ale House to use a Groupon for our 13th Wedding Anniversary coming up on the 23rd of May. He has to work all next week so this will be our only chance to go out tonight. I will post food pics later. 

Groupons are a awesome way to save money. They are a coupon that if enough people buy you get the deal and they are available in almost every city. I won't go out without using one. They have deals on food and entertainment and even spas. http://www.groupon.com/r/uu1531594




No comments:

Post a Comment