Saturday, July 2, 2011

Groupon Friday: It's Hot!, Hot!, Hot! Outside!

Finally we are getting hot weather here in Milwaukee but it's too hot to cook! Last night we continued our traditional Groupon Friday and went to De Marini's pizza. There are two different De Marinin's. There was a split in the family and two restaurants were formed. I though the pizza was very good and I regret not buying two Groupons.

For those of you that don't know Groupon is a coupon that if enough people buy you get. It is a great discount on things like dining, entertainment, and even sky diving. There is also a Blockbuster kiosk video rental good for 5 rentals I am buying this weekend too. I think that one is a national Groupon. http://www.groupon.com/r/uu1531594

We don't have any major plans for the 4th but will probably choose to deviate from the normal hot dogs and hamburgers. I am all ready sick of both! My oldest requested salmon. I have an awesome peppered salmon recipe I will use.

I have a few big things this week. I have a Katy Perry Concert on Thursday and my daughter's 12th birthday on Friday. (to which I am not invited lol!) She and her friends are going roller skating. My husband has the pleasure of going roller skating with them. That would be fun to see!

No comments:

Post a Comment