Thursday, June 23, 2011

Chicken and Parsley Dumpling Soup

Finally I got a chance to go grocery shopping today. It has been the week from hell and I am running around with a chicken with it's head chopped off, no pun intended! Speaking of chicken, I had a taste for chicken and dumplings. I added a twist to the dumplings, parsley.

I restocked my fridge and pantry. I plan on going back on Saturday to the store. It will be double double coupon day where I can double up to 10 one dollar coupons. I will be stocking up on hair supplies and some other items.

You can find the original recipe for the chicken dumpling soup here:
http://tinkmomfoodie-foodobsession.blogspot.com/2011/01/miracle-of-self-rising-flour.html

The only addition was the chopped parsley which I mixed in to the dough.

No comments:

Post a Comment