Monday, December 31, 2012

New Years Eve Dinner

We started this tradition when my oldest was a young girl so she could feel a part of the New Years festivities. She would never make it to midnight and would be upset about it the next day. We then started to have a New Years dinner where we ate nothing but appetizers, crab, and shrimp.  Happy New Year to all of you and I hope you enjoy this day with your family:)

Now years and years later, my oldest is at her girl friends house, my hubby has to work 3rd shift, and I myself may not be able to keep my eyes open til the clock strikes midnight! I used to be such a party animal!

The plan for dinner tonight is a bit reserved since it will only be the three of us. In the crock pot I have some cranberry meatballs with chili sauce going, we will have peel and eat shrimp, and ground sirloin, onions and crackers for the hubby and I. This will more than fill us up!

Cranberry Meatballs

1 can Oceanspray Jellied Cranberries
1 jar Heinz Chili Sauce
1 package frozen Meatballs

Place all the above ingredients in a crock pot and let simmer on high for four hours.  Stir halfway through. Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment