Saturday, December 8, 2012

Soda Stream Houseparty and 7 Layer Taco Dip

Today was my party for the Soda Stream system brought to me by Houseparty.com. I have done about 5 different parties for them but couldn't be more excited to get this party! I got my system on the 4th and it came with a ton of goodies. I got about 30 different flavors for us to sample. My family was instantly hooked! I am taking the money I was wasting weekly on buying soda and putting it towards Disney!
My guests needed something to eat. Houseparty gave me popcorn but I made this delicious 7 layer taco dip. It's sure to be a hit in your house!

Layer 1 and 2
Mix one package cream cheese(room temp_ and 1 container sour cream together with a package of taco seasoning. I also add 3-4 packets of Taco Bell hot sauce.  Spread over the bottom of a disposable platter or tray. Over that spread one can of refried beans. This makes two trays.
Layer 3 Guac.
Take two ripe avocados, a tsp of lemon juice, and a dash of Adobo(found in the Hispanic section of the grocery)and smash with a fork. The lemon juice will prevent the avocado from browning. Spread over the beans and cream cheese.

Layers 4-7 are the veggies of your choice and cheese. I used black olives, tomatoes, and cheese. Cover with plastic wrap and serve with your favorite chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment