Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Chatterbox: SodaStream New Flavors

I became a SodaStream convert well over a year ago when I was chosen to be a Houseparty.com participant. I was given the Soda Stream "Source," 24 flavorings, and coupons. I then had a party and invited my friends. I was instantly hooked!  Now I have joined Chatterbox by Houseparty.com and have had the opportunity to try some of the new Crystal Lite, Kool-aid, and County Time flavors.


We are in the second Polar Vortex here and when I think about Country Time, the first thing that comes to mind to me is Summer. The pink lemonade was quite tart but refreshing. I also enjoyed the half and half which was half Country Time lemonade and half tea. I have purchased both before and will again this summer.

The nice thing about having a SodaStream is that it's not only environmentally friendly, but also very economical. Each bottle of syrup retails from $4.95/25 liters of soda up to $8.00 for the newer natural sugar options. We used to spend about $15.-20 a week on bottled water and soda. Now we spend an average of $20.00 or less a month including carbonation. We can exchange our used carbonator for a new one for around $12.95. We also signed up to Bed Bath and Beyonds website and receive 20% off discounts every month. Also you can vary the amount of fizz in your drink. Mine is the first light on the Soda Stream. My hubby prefers before the one and my daughter likes a fizz of 3. He was a Mountain Dew die hard and loves the diet Fountain Mist. There are a ton of diet sugar free options.


The Crystal Lite flavors were also very good. Crystal Lite offers drinks that are very low in calories and I really couldn't tell they were diet. Today I drank the Fruit Punch. Crystal Lite has 5 calories/8oz serving which is perfect for those of us watching our calories. The fizz adds a whole other dimension to the Crystal Lite flavors. Soda Stream also has Peach Iced Tea and Raspberry Lemonade. The great thing about Crystal Lite is that you can't tell that they are diet. The flavor is great!

The Kool-aid flavors quite honestly I am still getting used to. My daughter did like them though and has the Kool-aid smile to prove it. Here also you can control the calories at just 50/8oz.

I have rebate coupons and $5.00 off a purchase of $25.00 coupons too. Please feel free to contact me and I can help you choose the perfect flavors for you and your family.

No comments:

Post a Comment