Thursday, December 26, 2013

Day One of Hamogeddon


All we will eat for the next few days is ham. Tonight I am making a homemade ham and pineapple pizza. The crust is from the grocery store. A local pizza place portions out one pound crusts and sells them frozen for a buck. All I have to do is thaw or a few hours  and try to make a pizza without ripping the crust. It's not as easy as they make it look on TV. I end up moving it in a upward/downward motion and have gravity help me stretch it out.

 I place it on a jelly roll pan that I grease and put a handful of cornmeal on the pan too.
Today I cut up a small green pepper, used a can of drained pineapple chunks, a 8oz can of tomato sauce, 1/4 cup pizza cheese, and 1/4 cup ham chunks. Feel free to season your sauce with oregano or what ever spices you like. I placed the sauce and cheese down first and added the toppings on top of that. Bake at 425 degrees for 10-13 minutes. Serves 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment