Friday, February 4, 2011

Sticker Shock.. Plus Menu for the Next Few Days

I haven't been to the store for two whole weeks plus we were snowed in for a few days. It gave me the chance to clean out my pantry and freezer. My bill was really high today but I had to restock on everything. I saved nearly $70 in manufacturer coupons and store coupons.

There was also a lot of buy one get one free like febreeze(which was also on clearance,) Oral-B spinbrushes BOGO, and deodorant BOGO. I also used my Bath and Body Works Groupon and got 9 things for $15! It came last night! That included 2 candles, 4 antibacterial soaps, and 4 lotions. So I am pretty well set. I won't need hand soap or deodorant until next year lol!

The Plan for the next few days
Homemade French Onion soup (I divide it up and use it in pot roasts etc...)http://tinkmomfoodie-foodobsession.blogspot.com/2011/01/frugal-with-capital-f.html
Grilled chicken Romaine salads
Superbowl Sunday: Crock pot terryaki pineapple chicken wings, crockpot meatball subs, buffalo chicken wing dip made with blue cheese, canned chicken and Franks Hotsauce, and Bloody Marys.
http://tinkmomfoodie-foodobsession.blogspot.com/2011/02/terryaki-crockpot-chicken-wings-for.html

No comments:

Post a Comment