Saturday, April 14, 2012

Great News Today

I usually reserve this blog for my food obsession but I have a lot going on right now. The last few weeks have been an emotional roller coaster for me. My oldest has not been making the best choices and I have been waking the tightrope trying to decide what is the best way to help her. I want to take her to therapy to see if there is something else emotional going on. She thinks I think she is crazy. That's not the case but I want her to talk to someone objective.

In the midst of all this family drama I have been going to school. I had to petition to get into my program and got my acceptance letter today! I got in! I was thinking the worst but it worked out. I am hoping the same for my daughter. I hope we can repair the trust that has been broken.

Whatever I did wrong as an adolescent is coming back to me three fold! The difference is I didn't have any parental supervision and I am there for my daughter even though she doesn't think so right now. The tween years are more than I bargained for that's for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment