Friday, March 2, 2012

Greek Style Feta Stuffed Hamburger Sliders

I love the idea of mini-burgers. Tonight I decided to put a different twist on it. I made Greek Feta stuffed mini burgers for dinner. These slider type burgers are very easy to make and are the perfect idea for a party. I didn't take any pics as my camera needed to be charged.

Greek Style Mini Burgers

The Sauce
1/2 pkg softened cream cheese
1/2 c sour cream
Greek Seasoning (I am using Milford Spice Co.)

The Burgers
1 lb ground chuck
1/2 c feta cheese
12 dinner rolls
salt and pepper
1/4 c bread crumbs

Mix the ground chuck, bread crumbs, and salt and pepper in a medium bowl. In a separate bowl mix the sauce and refrigerate. Form small patties the size of your palm. Add a pinch of feta in the middle of each burger. Fold the burger in half to cover the cheese and form into a round patty. Pan fry for 4 minutes per side. I used my indoor grill.
Serve with the sauce and tomatoes. I also served sweet potato fries.

No comments:

Post a Comment