Saturday, April 5, 2014

Banana Foot Scrub and Omelets

It's a very hectic week for me and on the weekends besides going for a long walk, I like to go treat myself. We had a huge bag of clearance bananas and had been enjoying bananas foster and banana bread all week. This morning  I made a foot scrub with them. This is great for all of those dried feet in preparation for sandals.

 All you have to do is mush them up with a fork into a paste. I used 3. Next get a basin and put a towel under it. Have a towel ready to wipe off your feet when you get out. Stick your feet in and have a timer set for 15 minutes. Not only does it feel good, it smells good too! Then wash off your feet with cold water and then warm. Use a pumice stone to remove any dry skin, apply a good lotion, and stick on some socks.

Breakfast for me during the week 99% of the time is oatmeal. On Saturday's I like to enjoy a egg beater omelet. The cool thing is that on WW most of all veggies are free points. I add a pinch of Feta cheese too for some added flavor. These omelets are pretty big and filling and under 3 points.

 First saute' veggies with a bit of water until they are semi-soft. Season with salt and pepper.  Heat a egg pan and spray some PAM. Then add the Egg Beaters (1/4 cup) Let the sides begin to form little crusts. Then with your spatula, push the eggs in so the liquid eggs are on the sides. Let it set for about 2 minutes and then very carefully, flip the omelet over. Now add the veggies and cheese and fold in half. I love this meal. It's pretty filling!

No comments:

Post a Comment