Friday, April 12, 2013

Weekly Shopping and French Onion Soup Time!

My house is in turmoil this week!  My oldest daughter has been ill with this mass in her neck. She had an allergic reaction to an antibiotic so she is covered in hives.  We have been running back and forth to the docs. Then my youngest comes home with cooties on Tuesday and I immediately freak out! There is an epidemic at her school. I did her first treatment on Tuesday and then again on Wednesday. I  have been so paranoid all this week, not sleeping, and cleaning like a maniac.

Flash forward to today: I finally went grocery shopping. I only spent $31.00!  We pretty much have been living off our freezer for the past week. I have missed a week of school and work so I need to keep things as simple for my hubby as possible. This is the plan for this week. All of these recipes can be found by using the search function in the upper left of my blog:)

Last night about 6:30 PM I made BBQ riblets with mashed potatoes
Today: French Onion Soup with a baguette (the left over soup is frozen into bags and used)
Crock pot Chicken Tortilla Soup (maybe Monday)
Crock pot Lasagna

It escapes me now, what else I am going to make but I am going to be out the door in a few minutes!



No comments:

Post a Comment