Friday, February 10, 2012

Crockpot Beef Stroganoff

I am so busy with going to school and working that I hardly have time to blog much less make dinner. Yesterday before I left for work I through together this one. Sorry no pics!

Crock Pot Beef Stroganoff

1 lb Beef tips (they are marked beef for stir fry at my market)
1/2 onion diced
1 lb baby portabellos sliced
1 can diced tomatoes with juice
5-6 dashes Worcestershire sauce
1/2 c water
1/2 c sour cream
salt and pepper
flour about 2 TBSP
oil

Egg noodles for serving

Start by heating the oil in a pan. Dust the steak with flour and add to the heated pan. Brown meat on all sides.Season with salt and pepper.  Add to the crock pot with all ingredients except for the sour cream. Set on low for 8 hours or high for 4 hours. At the last minute add the sour cream and stir.

Serve over egg noodles.

No comments:

Post a Comment