Monday, September 5, 2011

Crock Pot Scalloped Potatoes

It was a busy week last week. Not only did my children go back to school I also went back to work. My hours are now from 2:30PM-6PM. I have made a few crock pot meals this week which saves on time. This morning my neighbor brought me some produce. I am so thankful for her! I haven't had to go produce shopping in a few weeks.
Well here is one of my favorite recipes I made this week. It would also be good with chopped ham. Since I have a vegetarian in my house it's just easier to omit it. Also you can use any cream soup you like. I used cream of mushroom but it's really good with cream of chicken.

Crock Pot Scalloped Potatoes

1 can cream of mushroom soup
1/2 c sour cream
1 c. shredded cheese
8 medium potatoes sliced
1/2 onion diced
salt and pepper

Par boil the potatoes for 3-5 minutes.  Drain the potatoes and add to the crock pot. On top add the mushroom soup, sour cream, cheese, and onion. Give a stir. Heat on high for 3 hours. season with salt and pepper. Serve with ham.

No comments:

Post a Comment